Megha - The Teller of Tall Tales

Imagination is the world we create!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

link
Posted by Teller of Tall Tales at 2:51 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Teller of Tall Tales
I Tell Tall Tales in three media - Stage (Dance and Theatre), Page (Short stories, Novels and Plays), and Screen (120 mins and short-formats). Unlimited by medium, I am also academically inclined and write philosophical and research-oriented papers. Life is a great story-teller, I just try to emulate life! ;-)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (8)
    • ►  June (8)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2005 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • link
      • This is a digression from the story.There are some...
      • I contemplated running away from there so that my ...
      • I didn't know that the end of my stay with my gran...
      • I asked my aunt once, my mentor-aunt, the reason f...
      • In these two years I had been to visit my 'suppose...
      • A school picnic was announced to Borivali National...
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (11)
  • ►  2004 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2003 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.